Friday, April 12, 2013

Oil And Metals Carnage


To explain the title, the above picture will suffice I guess...
Gold, silver, copper, oil... they all got a helluva beating today.

Meanwhile, the indices didn't move much. They are consolidating, pulling back in the morning but bouncing up again in the afternoon. Healthy and bullish action so far.

5m-chart SPY:



Daily charts DIA, SPY, QQQ and IWM:



Euro, oil, metals
The euro traded sideways at 1.31. Holding that level so far.

The intro tells you all you need to know about oil and metals. The percentages speak for themselves.

Holiday
I will be on holiday for the next three weeks. Don't expect many blog posts from me, although I will try to post some short messages if and when I get an opportunity.
The trip goes to NYC for a week, two days in Washington DC and then off to Florida for 9 days before we head back home.


Have a great weekend and see you in 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment