Monday, June 2, 2014

Less Is More

I'm back from holiday since a couple of days. Kruger park in South Africa is amazing, and I will certainly return!! I've seen spectacular things, beautiful animals, met interesting people... Too much to mention!

I also realized one thing. I'm spending so much time online, reading so much tweets, blogs, spam, mails... And what do I benefit from it? Nothing! The whole social media hype, it seems to control our lives but I don't feel I get much out of it. So first thing I did was unsubscribe myself from several newsletters. Too much info only blurs the mind. I believe less is more.

This also means I will be writing less. Maybe one blogpost per week, or maybe two in case something significantly important happens. But no more daily posts like before. I will be focusing more on the bigger picture, the bigger timeframe and no longer every intraday tick!

Daily charts DIA, SPY, QQQ and IWM:



Currencies and oil: the euro is losing territory, while other currencies are basically going sideways (JPY, AUD...). Oil is pulling back, but still holds firm above $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment